Looking for some inspiration for craft ideas that kids can make for Mother’s Day? Here is a list of my absolute favorite Mother’s Day craft ideas that will make the PERFECT gift and sure to melt moms heart. This list include crafts for children just about any age – the younger ones will love getting messy with the hand and footprint ones and older kids can make some great masterpieces. BONUS points if dad stumbles across this page and gets the kids in the action for mom!
10 Mother’s Day Craft Ideas for Kids to Make
1. Free Mother’s Day Printable Card – From The Bird Feed NYC
2. Footprint Flowers Picture – From Emma Owl
3. Painted Garden Markers – From Ly Bird Baby
4. Hand Shaped Ring Dish – From Mama Papa Bubba
5. Tie Dyed Homemade Bookmark – From Happy Hooligans
6. Handprint Cupcake Card – From I Heart Arts n Crafts
7. Footprint Butterfly Flower Pot – From Mama Papa Bubba
8. Popsicle Stick Frame – From My Baba
9. Kid-Made Picture Frame Vase – From I Heart Arts n Crafts
10. Mothers Day Handprint Charm – From Plucking Daisies
What other favourite craft ideas have you given or received as gifts?