Follow my blog with Bloglovin
We live in a world where it is too easy to toss things and just buy new, but I love finding ways to reuse something or turn it into something useful and neat rather than throwing it away. And if it can save me money from not having to buy something new…I’m down for that! Anything from empty pop bottles to lip balm containers – these are 11 cool things to make from plastic containers that I have either tried or plan on it!
11 Cool Things To Make from Plastic Containers:
- Make Cherry Blossom Art from an empty pop bottle.
- If you are into beads and jewelry making, The Frugal Crafter makes homemade beads easy and fun to make.
- Make a quick and easy sink extender for little ones for hand washing!
- These rustic containers make from an empty coffee can by Adventures of a Middle Sister only require rope and a glue gun!
- This bottle piggy bank from Martha Stewart started off as a bleach bottle.
- These zipper cases from Make It and Love It are the coolest upcycle project for craft supply storage I have seen!
- Another jewelry project. Use heat or warp and unique-ify these homemade earrings by Happy Family Art.
- This jewelry stand from EPBOT only costs $3.72 in materials to make!
- Turn an empty EOS lip balm container into a travel storage for small valuables, thanks to A Mere Glimpse.
- These bangles from Fab Art DIY would make a great project to do with the 9-12 age girls.
- A plastic bag holder from The Teacher’s Wife is a creative use for old baby wipe containers!