I never thought I would try a chocolate bar that was not only HEALTHY, but actually taste GOOD! I think I have officially died and went to heaven. The kicker – you only need 2 ingredients and less than 5 minutes to make!
5 tbsp chocolate Shakeology
5 tbsp coconut oil
1. Line a loaf pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
2. Melt coconut oil in microwave or over double boiler.
3. Slowly mix in chocolate Shakeology until incorporated and smooth.
4. Pour and spread out in loaf pan.
5. Place in freezer until hard.
6. Store in air tight container in fridge.
Try sprinkling with unsalted almonds, raisins, pumpkin seeds, etc before freezing. Or mix in a few drops of peppermint extract for an after eight flavour! Really – the possibilities are endless!